Invisalign Treatment Options
Invisalign is now one of the most requested treatment options therefore one of the major changes we made to our website is to create an entire section dedicated to it. Invisalign now offers many more treatment options other than just Invisalign Full, so we’ve added webpages dedicated to each of these options!
- Invisalign Full – This is the treatment most adults will require, and consists of 20 to 40 sets of clear plastic aligners.
- Invisalign Lite – Is designed for people with some crooked or crowded teeth, minor gaps or teeth in incorrect positions. Treatment time is much shorter with only 10 – 14 sets of aligners and takes between four to seven months.
- Invisalign Express – This is for people who have minor orthodontic issues mostly involving minor tooth spacing or crowding. Treatment time is minimal with only five to ten sets of aligners.
- Invisalign Teen – Is designed just for teens, and the plastic aligners can accommodate new teeth. In addition there are wear indicators to help ensure treatment compliance, as well this treatment option offers six free replacement aligners.
- Invisalign MAF – Offers the treatment benefits of Invisalign Teen and has a mandibular advancement feature that corrects overbite without the need for elastics.
Accelerated Orthodontic Treatment
Book A Consultation
Are you interested in learning more about our Invisalign and/or accelerated orthodontic treatment options? We invite you to book a consultation.