Invisalign is an orthodontic system that consists of a set of plastic aligners that are worn on the teeth 18 to 22 hours per day. Invisalign has become one of the leading orthodontic treatment options because it’s virtually invisible to others, care is simple and there are no dietary restrictions specifically related Invisalign.
- Invisalign Full – This is the treatment most adults will require, and consists of 20 to 40 sets of clear plastic aligners.
- Invisalign Lite – Is designed for people with some crooked or crowded teeth, minor gaps or teeth in incorrect positions. Treatment time is much shorter with only 10 – 14 sets of aligners and takes between four to seven months.
- Invisalign Express – This is for people who have minor orthodontic issues mostly involving minor tooth spacing or crowding. Treatment time is minimal with only five to ten sets of aligners.
- Invisalign Teen – Is designed just for teens, and the plastic aligners can accommodate new teeth. In addition there are wear indicators to help ensure treatment compliance, as well this treatment option offers six free replacement aligners.
- Invisalign MAF – Offers the treatment benefits of Invisalign Teen and has a mandibular advancement feature that corrects overbite without the need for elastics.
- Invisalign Cost – The cost of an Invisalign treatment will vary depending on how long your treatment will take. We do offer payment plans and third party financing options to make Invisalign treatment costs manageable.
- Accelerated Orthodontic Treatment – In a hurry for your Invisalign treatment to finish? We have two options available that can decrease your treatment time by months.