Mar Orthodontics is committed to:
- Protecting the confidentiality and security of personal information shared with us
- Maintaining the accuracy of this information for active clients
- Protecting the privacy of individuals it interacts with as outlined in the Alberta Personal Information Act (PIPA)
Personal Information is collected:
- To establish and maintain communication with you
- To offer and provide treatment, care and service
- To communicate with other treating health care providers, including specialists and referring doctors and dentists
- To advise you of treatment options
- To complete and submit claims for third party adjudications and payment
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements according to the provisions of applicable legislation
- For invoicing and accounting purposes
Mar Orthodontics will not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those identified unless consent has been received or it is required or permitted by law or legislation.
All staff members and consultants who come in contact with personal information are aware of the sensitive nature of the information and are trained in the appropriate uses and protection of that information.
Information on website traffic is collected including IP address, referring domains, page requests, number and length of visits. This information is used solely to monitor marketing and usability goals and is not personally identifiable. Cookies are used in collecting website statistics.
External links to third party sites from www.marorthodontics.ca are provided solely as a convenience and no responsibility is assumed for any of these sites, their content, or their privacy policies. Access to third party sites are at the user’s own risk.
Any questions or concerns regarding the privacy of information should be directed to the Mar Orthodontics head office (22 Sir Winston Churchill Avenue, Suite 600 St. Albert, Alberta T8N 1B4, 780.459.3580, and firstname.lastname@example.org).